Our ultimate goal at the Neal & Neal Team is to do as much as we can virtually, and take all the necessary health precautions if we must meet in person. This ensures that everyone is safe and the transaction goes along smoothly. Here are some ways we’re helping both buyers and sellers virtually.
Virtual Home Buying Process:
- Virtual consultation: We will connect with you over a video conference or phone call to learn about your home search.
- Home search: We will email you listings and you can choose your favorites.
- Virtual tours: View your favorite houses over live or recorded virtual tours.
- Electronically sign and deliver checks
- Home inspection: A licensed inspector will send you a comprehensive inspection report for your review.
- Closing time: We work with title companies that provide virtual notary services and curbside closings.
Virtual Home Selling Process:
- Video consultation: We have the option of doing a virtual walk-through of your home via FaceTime or you can send us a video.
- Electronically sign: You’ll have the flexibility to sign all documents electronically.
- Virtual showings: We’ll take advantage of the latest technology with our virtual showings and open houses.
- Flexible showing options: Our team will develop a comprehensive selling strategy that works around your schedule.
- Reduced contact: We’ll limit in-person tours and craft online listings that will show of your home’s best features.
- Remote closing: We’ll work with title companies that provide virtual notary services and curbside closings.